Sunbelt Credit / Car Title loan

1 Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-482-1066

Don't do business with Sunbelt Credit Orlando Branch !!!

My husband has an account open with Sunbelt Credit. He also pays for an insurance that suppose to pay 3 payment if you happen to loose your job. My husband lost his job and since he was not able to have his boss signed a letter of dismissal the insurance was not able to pay for the 3 months. He was not allowed back to his job site and he explained that to sunbelt credit so they asked for proof of unemployment and that he turned into the sunbelt. Sunbelt credit later called and told my husband that they were going to need that other paper signed by his employer. Never giving out any other option like mail it or we can call and confirm. We have not been able to make the payment for over five months. Due to economic crisis we have had to live on $ 860.00 a month. I called on Friday and spoke a sunbelt credit in the Orlando office. She explained to me that they would have to speak to my husband so they can get authorization to speak to me about the balance of the loan. Authorization was given and I was able to talk to her about a payoff. She told me that the final payment was $1, 550.01 I asked her if the payment of the insurance could be taken off. Since it did not provide what it promised. She told that they don't do any type of negotiation. Keep in mind that she never asked me how much money I have to try to pay the loan.. On Monday I called and spoke to the branch manager, she old that she was not able to speak to me she would have to talk to my husband, my husband called and all they did was scream at each other back and forth until my husband hang up. Not one person asked us how much do you have to try to pay this loan? They never had any type of intention to try to calmed the customer she was determine to scream and tell my husband that he was a lair. They had no intention on helping us? My question is do they have the car title? Do they really have an insurance or they just take your money. (Which by the way I requested an investigation with the Florida Insurance fraud investigation this morning)
Where are we going to go, with companies continually trying to steal money. We are all aware of the financial crisis nation wide. Yet there are still company like sunbelt credit on a mission to destroy the hard working citizens on Orlando. I want to pay off or down my loan that I know I 'm responsible and in your face they scream and lie to the their customer.
I would like to get this resolved and it been so hard, stressful and hurtful because of the abuse and harassment of the sunbelt representative in the Orlando branch. This would be our last hope of resolving this issue.
contact me @ liudmilaolan@gmail.com

Sunbelt Credit

Comments

• Su
      20th of Jan, 2011

The office in Lakeland is no better. I got a month behind and they call every day for their payment. I made the payment and they called the next day wanting another payment. They call my husband at work despite being told not to as it will get him fired. They call my mom and sister telling them that we are behind on our payment.

• Pa
      21st of Mar, 2011

I went to the sunbelt office in winter haven, fl office and asked if I can get a loan then they said ok they gave me a loan on my car for 2nd lean holder then in about 2 mo later i broke 5 fingers and lost my job when i got the loan they sold me all kinds of insurance for being unemployed & work comp they keep calling me, my wife, my mom, and my friends they do not care what they say to them when i first lost my job i tryed to give them the car but they said no they can not take the car they are 2nd lean holder so i called the bank (1st lean holder) and told them to come and get the car and they did and now sunbelt keeps calling every day then today they called my wife and said some one from there office is going to come over to our home and see us "so what are they going to do come to our home a break my arm or my legs" and when i asked what is there insurance co phone number then they say do not know the number so how can they sell insurance for a co that they do not know the number for so what can i do? does any one have a number for there main office?
    paulandroski@myspace.com

• Cr
      4th of Aug, 2012

I had a loan and paid it off got a new loan and paid half it off and lost my job gave my termination lay off papers to them and what I was given by unemployment I turned it in 3 times and they kept saying need another paper I was unable to get unemployment didn't even do that paper unemployment said! So finally I said ok well I can not keep paying I lost my income and was livig on half amount so nothing I can do as quit paying never getting any results from the cocoa branch!! It was suppose to have helped since was laid off never saw it and never got any help!!
    Crystal4804@yahoo.com

• Se
      23rd of Apr, 2013

To all of you there is something called hardship there that they should offer to all their customers. It basically splits you payment in half after you unemployment payments run out. They are very annoying when payment is late and they do need to work on customer service skills. I think they pick up anyone off the streets and train them,