Sun International / what’s happened to sun city??
We’ve been coming to Sun City Since 1981 and at least once a year. The place is slowly deteriorating. The place is so dirty. We had to clean our own table and wipe down the chairs at the adult pool in the Valley of the Waves and on top of this we can’t get a tea or coffee. They don’t serve hot drinks have you ever. We had to get our own downstairs in a take away cup. Last year we came and there was a coffee machine at the bar. Also the new Sun Central the old entertainment Centre is very disappointing and some shops are half empty. The pharmacy especially compared to what it use to be like. Where’s a decent bookshop. There is a shop called Content with a dozen books on the shelf. Bring back Sol !
More Sun International Complaints & Reviews
- Sun International - mvg
- Sun International - a disgrace to the hospitality industry 
- Sun International - gambling 
- Sun International - lottery winning 
- Sun International - very annoying and disappointing service
- Sun International - still waiting on feedback regarding claim
- Sun International Golden Valley Casino - never win anymore!
- Sun International - sun city - all of it
- Sun International - used menstrual pad on main gaming floor. windmill casino bloemfontein
- Sun International - valley of the waves - sun city