Summer Winds Resorts / timeshare purchase
I purchased this vacation package based on false promises and lies about our present timeshare ownership, Bluegreen. I was told if you weren't going to use your week you paid $99 only but we found out you had to pay the whole $590 and if and when they rented your week you got some of the money back.
Then on BlueGreen we were told they were self-insured, which they are not, and that a hurricane could wipe them out, and that assessments would be very, very, high, not true, the maintenance program has a built in factor to account for hurricanes, etc.,
I want to void this contract as I have since found out it was based on lies, lies, lies, and this can not be allowed to continue.
More Summer Winds Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Summer Winds Resort - harrassment 
- Summer Winds Travel and Cruise - horrible condition of timeshare facility
- Summerwinds Resort - deceptive sales practices 
- Summer Winds Resorts - uncomfortable with continuing contract with company
- Summerwinds Resorts - David Walleys 1862 - misrepresentation on sales
- Summerwinds Travel and Cruise - vanished with my payment
- Summer Winds Resorts - workplace assault
- Summerwinds - summerwinds contracts dept
- Summer Winds / Stormy Point - fraudulent sales practices 
- Summer Winds Resorts - one particular timeshare agent