Summer Bay Resort / Rip offs
I booked, well I thought I did and when I called to see what the problems was I got bounce from extension to extension it went like this and these are real names of there poor workers all started at 9:00am June 18, 2008 I spoke to Glenda, she transferred me to Kia, she transferred me to Dave, he transferred me to cherry, she transferred me to Whitney, then I got transferred back to Glenda, she hung up on me! I called back, Glenda picked up! I ask why she hung up, she transferred me to Jackie the operator, then I got Nadine she was a rude *** and would get her manager, she did say his name was M. Brandon, I don’t know if his is real or not! Then I got transferred back to Jackie and then I was transferred to so front asst manager I explain the problem she asked me my name, CLICK! The call was disconnected! This was on the 18 of June, on the 17 of June they kept hanging up period! I never got the room! I here are the numbers I called [protected]-8553
Summerbay resorts kept selling and selling and selling and when its your turn to use what you paid for, Nothing! We should bring a class action lawsuit against them! What a piece of *** that place is!
More Summer Bay Resort Complaints & Reviews
- Summer Bay Resort - I was scammed 
- Exploria Resorts - phone scam, don't let me cancel 
- Summer Bay Resort - They just scammed me 
- Summer Bay Resort - Rip-off 
- Summer Bay Resorts - Rip off! 
- Summer Bay Resort - If its a scam
- Summer Bay Resort - Money from my account 
- Summer Bay Resorts - Holiday Package
- Summer Bay Resorts - scam artistes 
- Summer Bay Resorts - Rip off! Beware It's a SCAM!