Sudha Travels Inc. / No proper manners when talking to customers!

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I am totally disappointed with the kind of customer service they are providing. They do not speak to their customers with proper manners. I feel this should not be the way to talk to the customers, they need to be polite and if they cannot maintain it they need to be out of that business, as i feel Travel Agents have to take care of whole travel.

I got the ticket from them, the online airline was costing some 1585, but they charged 1665, when i asked why is this difference, they said to book from that airlines. Not properly way of replying. Every call to them to find out my travel details had been attended with least care and rude voice.

I got a lesson and will try not to book any of my tickets again with Sudha Travels Inc.

Thanks,
Sri.

Sr

Comments

• Ra
      1st of Mar, 2008

I recently booked ticket in Sudha Travels. When I bargained Sudha Travels finally said a ticket amount and $15 for Fedex. I agreed. Then in few days I got a E-Ticket but I was waiting for the actual ticket in Fedex. Didnt come. I called Sudha Travels they said E-Ticket is fine. When I asked about the $15 Sudha Travels charged for Fedex, they turned rude. Ms.Sudha kept saying all sorts of things like we are in business too, We need to make some profit too etc. Can you believe it? No one says a business entity should not make profit, but to tell the client you charge $15 for Fedex and then send an Email is what? CHEATING. Then I heard from some of my friends too that Sudha Travels do this regularly. Sudha Travels are a cheaters. BE AWARE of their malpractices.

• 7s
      27th of Mar, 2009

Bad experience from me too...I booked 2 times with and both were not a pleasant but had to do it second time due to cost reasons...never booked them afterwards and called them few days back for another quote and nothing changed in the way they treat the customer...may be they should " Customer is always right" and do the business to make genunine profit. May be they should go to yogaville and learn some ethics in LIFE. Making money is one thing and robbing is lower conscious entity.

27th of Jun, 2009

horrible customer service. i asked to book a ticket and i had to give a check in order to get the ticket booked. Money was drawn from my account the day after the check was given. However the ticket was not booked till one month after the money was withdrawn. its a fraud company and they don't care about the customers.

28th of Sep, 2009

I am terribly disappointed in her customer service. I am surprised that she has been in business for so long and becoming worse and worse. She definitely has some issues that she vents out on her customers, which is very very unfair. If possible I would put some RED BOLD warning message on her web site to be cautious before entering or dialing her. Terrible terrible customer service.

• Hy
      20th of Jan, 2010

Terrible customer care. Cheats the customers. I have been changed 75$ foreign transaction fee on my credit card. I called the credit card company. They told transaction has been made as foriegn transaction. When call them, they hangup.

• Ra
      29th of Mar, 2010

SUDHA TRAVELS -

Long story, but in short, DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK. Like other poster, ilm surprised they are still in business.

• Re
      31st of Mar, 2010

Sudha travels getting worse as they gain more experience in travel business. they always cheat the customer. they never respond to the customer properly.

10th of Jun, 2010

I got the similar experience with them. They were keep changing the rates for each call after I blocked the tickets. When I asked them, that why they are changing the price, even though I blocked tickets on my first call. She was yelling at me that I was wasting her time. So when we have a doubts and calls them to findout, they should answer for my questions for free of cost. She was incresing each ticket by $50. How terrible it is. Then when I argued then they said they will give for same price. If i dont get my tickets, then i will be giving complaints to Better Business Burou.

• So
      12th of Jan, 2011

Worst customer service...no manners whatsover !! RUDE...i called 718-448-4433 and a lady answered...when i told her my travel dates and she didnt have the cuortesy to ask me to hold or say something...she was gone all of a sudden and after 3 min or so gave me an estimate...when i told her that there were cheaper deals online and asked her what is the best offer she could give...she was friking rude saying that thats the best they got and hung up the phone...I being an Indian respect fellow Indians...hence didnt say nothing...you guys are CHEAP(not inexpensive)...[censor]S ...[censor]S...LOWLIVEs...frnds never ever opt for this stupid travels...take it from me

• Me
      5th of Feb, 2011

DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEVER BUY TICKETS FROM THEM. YOU NEVER KNOW WHERE YOU WILL END UP. VERY RUDE SERVICE, ITS LIKE THEY ARE PAYING YOU FOR THE TICKET.

24th of Mar, 2011

they issue ticket(E-ticket and confirmed) to me from JFK, without my notice they changed it to EWR. because of them i faced lot of problem on that day.

• Ar
      6th of Sep, 2011

Very much dissappointed by the customer service..Normally we will expect travel people to be friendly but it is just opposite...
    thety r soo arrogant my god...i am shocked by the nature...i just dont want to buy my icket with them even if they give for lower price...Sudha travels sucks...

• Ba
      8th of Jan, 2012

7th Jan 2012 by Annam :- the lady who respond to the phone calls, i am very much disappointed with the way she talks.. she is so rude and she don't know the manners how to talk. i just asked about flight details and she blocked that dates on my name... and when i want to buy..she was terrible no one asks a customer to visit bank personally and transfer the amount to their business account. this is first time .. i faced the problem.. and then i said i cant she force me to do it.. she literally blackmailed .. either take or go... OK i said cancel it.. even after 4 days she kept it with her with out cancelling.. she is so stupid.. i never gone thru that type of lady... she talks irrelevant.. when i asked her on 4th day why u didn't cancel . she simply said 'why u bother'. and she used some bad words also to say that she wont cancel... this is the first time i faced ..i felt myself ashamed by listening to that words.
    i wont suggest anyone to go in to these type of problems... she is horrible...

14th of Jun, 2013

sudha pedda lanja brothel queen

sudha mudlo gajji madda

14th of Jun, 2013

balu annam anna please dont feel ashamed it is she who should.I am not htis vulgar usually but now i am becoz of her attitude towards me

• Ve
      26th of Jul, 2013

Horrible experience with the lady, I have not seen the reviews before making the bookings. Otherwise I would have not booked the tickets with the lady. I am not sure how she is able to manage the business inspite of all these feedbacks.

Sudha - Please close your shop and go for some training on how to effectively provide a customer service. You don't have any ethics.

I would never go with her again.

• Is
      13th of Sep, 2013

we recently books tickets through sudha travels. I haven't seen the reviews too before making the booking. Really horrible people, they don't have any manners, minimum courtesy towards customers. We asked them to book the flight for 13th, they booked the ticket and sent out itinerary for 13 th. We have arranged everything to according to that date. Finally when I called the airlines to confirm, the travel date was wrong, they said we have the ticket confirmed on 14th, instead of 13th. So I called Sudha travels to talk about this, she didnt have the cuortesy to ask me to hold or say something, she's just gone and put all the blame on me, she didn't even apologize. She was saying everybody makes mistakes, unfortunately that happened with you, you should've confirmed with the airlines the day u received ur itinerary, like that. I talked to the manager, he was also same kind. These people are very irresponsible, worst customer service. I strongly don't recommend them to any body.

• Sh
      28th of Aug, 2014

These sudha travel guys are No.1 fraud. They are just charging extra money and customer service is real horrible. That one lady is a bi*ch who picks up the phone and hangs up and if we call again she keeps customers on hold for hours. Horrible service, never trust them or book tickets with them

• Sr
      5th of Jan, 2015

Worse Customer Service
    Never talks politely to customer, very rude, impatient. Never tries to understand customer needs in providing good flight deals. Got irritated with the way they talk and respond to customer queries.
    If you people are very impatient in responding customers better shut off your service. You will be loosing more customers if you manage the same rude way.