Subway / Seafood Sub / terrible service and product
I responded to the listed Subway establishment to purchase a "seafood sub" as I always have at any other locations. The female server was very limited on the amount of seafood she was placing on the sandwich. She partially filled the "scoop" used to gather the seafood from the bowl to place on the sandwich. She then began to spread pieces of the seafood to try and fill up the sandwich which could not be done leaving large areas lacking any seafood. When I asked her how come she was being so limited on the amount she explained that the "chunks of seafood was thick" (which was not so). She then filled the empty sections with the "extras" and still failed to offer any additional extras such as "oil and vinegar" etc. I then learned after arriving to the cash register that it was no longer $5.00 but $6.50. I probably would have been ok with that however when I went home to eat I discovered that the bread was stale. I was so upset but was unable to return to the restaurant due to limited transportation. My family and I have decided not to ever return to that establishment and possibly any other Subway.
More Subway / Seafood Sub Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.