Suburban Propane / Refuse to pick up tanks and reimburse us for propane already paid for

6090 Davidsburg Rd., Dover, United States
Phone: (717) 292-0519

The company location at west market street in west York, Pa. was notified on 11/13/14 that we wanted to stop service and asked when they would come to remove their 3 - 100 Gal. tanks from our property. The tanks were just recently filled but none of the propane was used. Also we had paid them for all the propane (Approx.. 85 Gallons per tank) They would not give me a date of pick up and were extremely rude when told that we had switch to Heller propane due to their cheaper rates. They have been contacted multiple times since but each time refused to give a date of pick up and reimbursement. The tanks are still sitting for pick-up as of 1/11/15. I have been in contact with a lawyer who I paid to write them a letter giving a date of 1/29/15 to pick up and make reimbursement otherwise I will take possession of the tanks as being abandoned by their company at which time if they want them back they will be charged a storage fee of $10.00 per day for any thing past the date given for pick up.

Suburban Propane