[Resolved] Stylewe / your website won't accept my password!!

When I type in my user name and password, your website tells me there is an error and I need to wait one hour before resubmitting. My user name is the following: suzanne.[protected]@gmail.com. My password is Ceiling41. How am I supposed to order anything if my password keeps getting rejecting. Also, your site will not let me create a new password.

Suzanne Jaser

Email: suzanne.[protected]@gmail.com

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Jun 20, 2016

Hi Suzanne,
    Sorry for all your unsatisfied and the delay reply.
    There is a technical fault for this item, we are so sorry for that .
    As I checked, you have placed the order with this account .I think it means that we have handle this issue for you already .
    We valued your business and We promise you we will settle this matter at the best way we can.

If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email ([protected]@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

Best Regards,
    Hailee
    StyleWe

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Jun 21, 2016

Hi Suzanne,

Sorry for all inconvenience caused.

We have just reset the PW for your account, pls check the message we sent to you mins ago, hope it OK for you to log in the account now.

If you run into any other issues, pls contact us via [protected]@stylewe.com
    Best regards,
    Kitty
    StyleWe

Su
Apr 15, 2016

Comments

• Am
      Apr 18, 2016

you got lucky! don't buy anything from them! They are not trustworthy!

• Da
      May 06, 2016

Suzanne, I highly suggest that you edit your comment and delete your email address and password. Posting any of your login anywhere is the biggest no-no in online identity security! Sorry this comment wasn't more helpful in regards to your complaint against StyleWe...

• Le
      May 19, 2016

Yes, you got lucky. DO NOT do business with them, the clothes are not the ones in the pictures and extremely BAD quality.