[Resolved] Stylewe / wrong size dress

I decided to order from StyleWe and had a terrible experience with them. I wasn't sure about this website because there were a lot of positive and negative reviews. I decided to give it a try because I loved their catalog and prices. Ordered a dress and received it in a timely manner. But unfortunately my dress was way too small, it did not fit me. When I ordered I followed their size chart and still got a wrong size. Maybe that was their mistake or maybe there was something wrong with their size chart, I'm not sure. Anyway, I will not buy from StyleWe ever again.

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Nov 22, 2016

Hi Yansie7333,

Sorry for all your unsatisfied .
    Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?
    For the size, do remember to check the product details to see the measurements or just click the size icon to see the corresponding/specific measurements .Some of our items run one size smaller, so it will be better to choose bigger size

We valued your business and We promise you we will settle this matter at the best way we can.

If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email ([protected]@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

Best Regards,