[Resolved] Stylewe / multicolor printed long sleeve turtleneck midi dress

I order the above mentioned dress over a month ago from my facebook page through stylewe and have not received the dress although it was charged on my tjxrewards/sncb visa credit in the amount of $83.00 showing on my bill which arrived today, black friday.
Please cancel my order for a dress I never received and credit my tjxrewards/sncb visa credit card in the amount of $83.00 immediately upon receipt of this complaint.

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Nov 30, 2016

Hi Prezio,
    Sorry for all your unsatisfied .
    Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?If order haven't ship to you, it will be cancel .If it did sent to you, we will check with the shipping company to verify if there are any problem happens in transit .
    We valued your business and We promise you we will settle this matter at the best way we can.
    If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email ([protected]@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

Best Regards,