[Resolved] Stylewe / issue with an exchange/no replies from stylewe

Dear Complaints Board, I ordered a coat from Stylewe that was much smaller than indicated in their website, so I requested an exchange and got a reply from "Tiffany" at services@stylewe.com. As per her instructions, I mailed the coat on Monday, December 21, to: StyleWe.com 198 East Boston Post Road, Unit 2R Mamaroneck, NY, 10543 I included a letter with information that Tiffany requested, as follows: PRODUCT: AZIMAO coat SKU: COBRE036 ORDER # C6H37842 USPS Return tracking number: [protected] 56 Customer: Andrea Reese (I also included my address for the replacement to be sent to, but wasn't sure I should write it in this public forum). The USPS tracking number confirms that it was delivered to them the following day, which was December 22. I wrote to them 2 days later to confirm that they received the coat and that an order had been placed for the replacement in XXL. (Tiffany had said in her note that the new order would be placed within a day.) I did not get a reply from Stylewe and I've sent them the same email 3 more times since then, but with no reply. I contacted them via Facebook with a message, but did not get a reply to that, either. I would still like to receive the coat in XXL as an exchange, but if for some reason that is not possible, I would like a refund asap of the $45.99 I paid for the coat. I've attached a photo of the Post Office receipt as proof that I mailed the package to Mamaroneck, which is what I also emailed them. Thank you for your help Andrea andreareese@mindspring.com Here is the original email sent to me by Tiffany and my reply: From: Andrea Reese Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 13:49:18 -0500 To: StyleWe Services Conversation: Re- I mailed my coat today for an exchange, info you requested Subject: Re- I mailed my coat today for an exchange, info you requested Hi, Tiffany, Thank you for your help. :-) This morning I mailed back my coat to exchange it for an XXL. Per your instructions, I’ve attached to this email a photo of the post office receipt as proof that I’ve sent back the package. The post office told me it would arrive tomorrow in Mamaroneck. The tracking number is [protected] 56. I’ve also attached the note that I included in the package. DETAILS: PRODUCT: AZIMAO coat SKU: COBRE036 ORDER # C6H37842 USPS Return tracking number: [protected] 56 My name: Andrea Reese (Please note- I included my address in the original note but not here, not knowing if this complaint is public). Please let me know if there is anything else I need to do for this exchange. Many thanks and Happy Holidays, Andrea On 12/19/2015, 6:52 AM, "StyleWe Services" wrote: Dear Andrea, Hello, this is Tiffany from StyleWe Customer Service team. I’m glad to assist you on your order!   I understand how disappointed you are as the item(s) did not reach your expectations. Our products are provided by independent designers. We are constantly working with them to provide better fashions for you. Your claim/complaint is very important to us and to our designers. We will do our best to address your concerns and serve your fashion needs.   For your return(exchange) request, we will issue the refund (within 3 business days) once you email us a proof of the return package ( for example, return tracking number, a copy of return receipt, or a picture of the return package) along with the order number and returned item lists.   For exchange, we'll place your replacement order in 1 business day once you email us a proof of the return package (please email us the item SKU or URL, size, color for the replacement item(s)).   Please send the return item(s) to our warehouse via USPS at:   StyleWe.com 198 East Boston Post Road, Unit 2R Mamaroneck, NY, 10543   FYI: Pls indicate your order number in the return package!   Pls don’t forget to submit the return request online too~   Please provide us reasons for returns and any other suggestions. We will relay your messages to our designers. Your feedback is very important for StyleWe and our designers to improve our products and services.   As we are experiencing high email volumes, our reply might be delayed. We do apologize for any delay and hope for your understanding.   Thanks for all your patience and may you have a nice day!   Best Regards,   Tiffany StyleWe

Stylewe

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Jun 21, 2016

Dear customer
    This is Kitty from StyleWe, glad to assist you here with the issue.
    Sorry for your unsatisfied.
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email (services@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

Best Regards,
    Kitty
    StyleWe

Re
Jan 8, 2016

Comments

25th of Jan, 2016

I agree with you! You could complain on Better Business Bureau as well, BBB is very efficient and helpful

• Te
      29th of Jan, 2016

I totally agree! A sweater vest I purchased has frayed threads hanging out of a seam, and the sleeves are too short! Tiffany had the nerve to suggest that I find some to fix the seam! Unbelievable! The other garment was a "free size" batwing sweater. Again, it was too small, not even reaching to my waistline, and sleeves are too short. I am 5ft.9in. tall, and wear an average US size 12, but these garments are ridiculously SMALL! I am opening a dispute through PayPal, and will probably complain to the NY state Attorney General! Someone needs too shut these people down!!