[Resolved] Stylewe / horrible quality

Shenzhen, China

Hello, I want to tell about my terrible experience with StyleWe. I have purchased a dress from www.stylewe.com in early February and paid some extra for fast shipping, because I needed the dress for a special event. The dress finally showed up two weeks ago and the quality was super cheap! Material was very thin and see through, and it looked rubbish! The seams were barely turned and sewn ends. I contacted customer service and they offered me a refund, but first I had to send the dress back to China and it was extremely expensive, almost like the full cost of my dress. I will never order anything from this horrible website!

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Jun 21, 2016

Hi Lodke,
    Sorry for your unsatisfied.
    StyleWe is trustworthy.Up to 95% of our customers love our products and service. In fact, even for a famous and large company, there is a few negative reviews as well. You can't always please all. Hope for your understanding. But we still relay on different customers' feedback to improve our products and quality.
    As a new website, Our quality assurance will continue to be improved and perfected in the future.
    Thank you for your feedback and We will relay your messages to our designers. Your feedback is very important for StyleWe and our designers to improve our products and services.
    Items can be returned for any reasons within 30 days of the delivery date.
    For return policy, you can check here: https://www.stylewe.com/information/information?information_id=9

Thanks for your attention.
    If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email ([protected]@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.
    Best Regards,