[Resolved] Stylewe / confusing shipping notices (1) "order shipped (2)"order delayed!"

Beijing China, United States Review updated:

On sept 22 I placed order #9N468833, sub order #1545230, for a mermaid long sleeve midi dress. On sept 29, 9:27PM, I received notice the order had been shipped. On sept. 30, 3:50AM, I received a second notice "Oder is Delayed!"
I'd like this to be clarified.

Under their "Customer Care Service' is printed the following:
Beijing Xike Network Technology Co., Ltd.
Feilihuating 1-1-301
Beijing
New Jersey
China-100096

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Oct 12, 2016

Hi Roxine,
    Sorry for the confusion .
    Due to there is a technical issue with our email system, the email we sent exist the bug .

Actually your order have sent in Sept 30th and it was delivered On:Tuesday, 10/04/2016 at 1:34 P.M.
    I've sent the tracking information by private Massage, pls note to check it .

You can log in our website to check the tracking number and order status as well.

If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us an email ([protected]@stylewe.com)and we will get back to you ASAP.

Best Regards,
    Hailee
    StyleWe

Ro
Oct 03, 2016

Comments

• Ro
      Oct 03, 2016

As per the above, I entered all details possible.

See information above.

Oct 03, 2016

I already entered all the info required.

• Fr
      Oct 12, 2016

I don't know why on earth they don't have a telephone number for customers. I've tried 5 times to get an address so I can return a dress that is 4 sizes to large. No one ever gets back with the information.

• St
      Dec 16, 2016

@frances ford johnson Sorry for all your unsatisfied .
    Could you tell us your order number so that we can check and handle this issue for you ?
    You can Call+1(877)277-7209 at 9am-6pm EST weekdays, 9am-5pm EST weekends.
    If you have any question, feel free to email us at [protected]@stylewe.com and we will reply ASAP.Or you can just talk with our live person through our live chat window.