Stub Hub / PGA / Could not give me my tickets in time for the event
I purchased 4 tickets to the PGA Players Championship in Alanta GA 4 months before the event, total cost of the 4 tickets $467.00. I received confirmation from Stub Hub that my purchase had gone through and I made non-refundable hotel reservations for the event at a total cost of $875.
4 days prior to the event I had not received my tickets so I called and emailed Stub Hub. For the next 3, I made a total of 13 phone calls and 8 emails. Stub Hub's customer service dept. assured me that my tickets were FedX'ed and would be received in time of the event. I live in Kentucky, 7 hours driving time from the event. The 10th, 11th, 12th, and 13th phone calls I found out that the tickets had not been mailed out at all, this was less than 24 hrs. before the event was to start. Being that we had to drive to the event, Stub Hub could not deliver the tickets to my home address. I have 2 written emails from Stub Hub guaranteeing my tickets. As it turned out, they could not give me my tickets in time for the event. Needless to say, I was not only out the cost of the tickets but the cost of the hotel and a 4 day vacation. I turned this matter over to my attorney and we are still fighting Stub Hub in court. Stub Hubs so called ticket "Fan Guarantee" is nothing more than words. Stub Hubs customer service dept. are nothing more than commissioned sales people that will say and do what ever they have to do to get your money and get you off the phone.
More Stub Hub / PGA Complaints & Reviews
- Stub Hub - Canadian Buyers BEWARE 
- Stubhub - do not sell tickets on stubhub - it is fraud website 
- Stubhub - Tickets to wrong address 
- Stubhub - Honest Seller Got Scammed By Buyer 
- Stub Hub - Mike Manning 
- Stubhub - invalid ticket handling
- Stubhub - overnight hair ended up being 4 days later
- Stubhub - parking pass at the forum
- Stubhub - purchased world series tickets
- Stubhub - selling tickets then being charged as invalid