Stub Hub / do not use stubhub
I have had an absolutely dire experience with this website, and I have never felt strongly enough to leave a complaint on a website like this before but after being ripped off my Stub Hub I feel it is my duty to warn others to stay away from this terrible site.
Wanted a quick and easy sale of some festival tickets I could no longer use, I tried to list my item on eBay, a trusted company I am happy buying/selling from.
But unfortunately, was re-directed to Stub Hub, as eBay no longer allow you to buy/sell tickets. Over £10 was taken from my ticket price in "commission" . No where did it state that I would have to spend half my morning arranging a UPS collection, (unlike eBay where you receive the buyers address and send my royal mail).
And now, I find out I have to wait until 5-8 days AFTER the event has finished to get my payment!
This website is unclear, takes far too much off your price in "commission" and frankly is a waste of time and money. DO NOT USE STUB HUB TO SELL YOUR TICKETS.
More Stub Hub Complaints & Reviews
- Stub Hub - canadian buyers beware 
- Stubhub - do not sell tickets on stubhub - it is fraud website 
- Stubhub - tickets to wrong address 
- Stubhub - honest seller got scammed by buyer 
- Stub Hub - mike manning 
- Stubhub - tickets sales /fraudulent charges
- Stubhub - fail to provide the credit accordingly
- Stubhub - invalid ticket handling
- Stubhub - overnight hair ended up being 4 days later
- Stubhub - parking pass at the forum