Stub Hub / Stub Hub simply awful
I sold tickets through Stub Hub and accidently put the seats in the wrong section. They were sold and upon receipt the buyer notified them they were wrong. Stub Hub charged me a 15% commission on the tickets. They then debited my credit card the cost to get the buyer an "equal or better" seat which I am sure they charged an additional commission on. Then they charged me an additional fee 6 days later for reasons unknown.
I have called and, like many after being on the phone for 30 mins or so got nowhere with rude condescending managemnt and employees. I was never told or hinted that when the tickets were wrong I would be financially responsible for the persons "upgrades". My problem is that they initiated all of the charges without notification, without an explanation of the charge, and without authorization to do so, as well as double billing commissions. Their customer service is rude & awful and their communications are horrendous. They even authorized all of the charges without the buyer even mailing the incorrect tickets back to me.
Having done my research now, and seeing how many people (Buyers and Sellers) that have complained about Stub Hub they still carry an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. I think it would do everyone a favor that has a problem with them to notify the BBB and seek a resolution.
More Stub Hub Complaints & Reviews
- Stub Hub - Canadian Buyers BEWARE 
- StubHub - do not sell tickets on stubhub - it is fraud website 
- StubHub - Tickets to wrong address 
- StubHub - Honest Seller Got Scammed By Buyer 
- Stub Hub - Mike Manning 
- StubHub - Tickets to a concert not purchased by me
- StubHub - ticket: charged visa on tickets that are being speculated on (admittedly by stubhub)
- StubHub - cannot remove your account ever
- StubHub - ticket purchase
- StubHub - tickets