StreetDeal.sg / charged premium membership of $88 without permission

1 Singapore, Singapore Review updated:

i was charged $88 for premium membership 2 days after i made my purchase on 25 June 2015. See picture attached. called the customer service (CS) hotline and they told me that it was in the terms and conditions when i made my purchase. the thing is there was no option or anything like that to "choose" to subscribe to the membership. CS officer said that a confirmation email had been sent to me to confirm the membership. Went to check my email and it was in the junk folder with subject "Enjoy your StreetDeal Premium benefits". Seriously, people seldom read emails with such subject. Anyway, CS officer said she will refer this to management for approval. I will update when I hear from them.

Anyone complained to CASE yet? I think this is very unethical and I will do something about it if streetdeal does not give me a refund.

To all, please check your credit card transactions now and then if you have internet banking.

StreetDeal.sg

Hi team,

I visited 2* online shopping website which are:

Streetdeal - > http://www.streetdeal.sg/

Mysweetsavings -> https://www.mysweetsavings.sg/iw/welcome/

After the 1st purchase then I continue to charge member fee every month where I didn’t notice as I don’t check bank statement and term and condition when purchasing the item.

It was indeed my mistake.

I would like to check is there any way I can get back the full refund of member fee from them?

I also want to take this opportunity to feedback and alert other online shopping users.

Total member fee charged: