Street Style Store / they have problem with delivering products on time, they have problem answering calls, they have problem that they can't provide a good service!

Modinagar, UP, IN

Why this complain board is even here? Do you people really believe in improving?? Seriously?? Can't believe that though. Customer can't reach you, the number u have given no one receives, your order never reaches to customer, it's been almost 50 days, long time back I had ordered two pair of heels and forgotten about it, mean while I travelled the world and suddenly I receive a call and then I am like really?? You people want to send me the heels now? And they said yes, here they denotes you people sss! And I am like ya sure, I really wanted those heels, and ma'am it will get it delivered in 3-5days and Abhi tk nhi aaya. I can't contact you, you have given some delivery guys numbers they aren't receiving calls.
One advice: you guys look less interested in selling and giving good service y don't you shut down! Would be good for all of us.

Su