Stream Energy / unethical behavior

Lawrenceville, GA, United States

I have been a customer of Stream Energy for over 10 years. I have occasionally been late with a payment. Back at the beginning in June they came and turned off my gas. Again a few days late. I had out of town company coming in the next day. We called and got no where. My husband waited 45 minutes to speak with the manager but never got a hold of him. We took matters into our own hands and over ran the lock. The $51.00 they wanted had been sent online and posted the following Monday 2 days later. Since then I have not received a paper or online statement so I send $100 to $150 a month to cover the bill. A month ago they turned off my gas again. This time there was no warning no notice stating they were going to do this. We over rode the lock again. I emailed the company and CEO and heard nothing back. On September 1 I sent $150. Yesterday on September 15 they turned off the gas again. I do not know what to do at this point. Obviously change companies. We are responsible people and have excellent credit scores. I do not understand why they keep turning off our gas and not notify us or send a statement. So frustrated. I have never experienced anything like this at all.

Sa