Stewart, Cooper & Coon / Untrustworthy company

Hi to everyone reading complaints about this untrustworthy company. Stewart, Cooper & Coon is just another fraudulent company scamming people who really need help. You lose your job and being despaired you decide to invest all the money you have into your education. According to the Stewart, Cooper & Coon advertisement it is the best investment you can ever imagine. They convince you that after finishing the courses you will have opportunity to find even better work than you had before and you will have enough money to pay all the debts. Being in trouble people can’t be impersonal and they simply need someone to rely on.
My partner and I attended their courses this year and were skeptical at first but after attending their program we knew that everything they advertised is just a lie. Everything was just terrible. The teachers were bad but the way they tried to teach us was even worse. They taught us nothing new because the information they tried to use was outdated. We actually have lost our money and time and there is no way to return the money back. The diploma they gave us can be just thrown out because no company will appreciate it.
This is a business program where you have to like talking to and dealing with people who are business owners. So far we didn’t share our experience and the same did other people. All the people who attended the courses were NOT business owners so we didn’t know what to tell to each other. We are absolutely unhappy with our decision and this company is not far from being a scam.

Ze
Jun 02, 2013

Comments

• Hu
      Aug 15, 2019

A Stewart, Cooper, and Coon representative advertised a human resources job opening on LinkedIn. The job was posted on LinkedIn and was misleading. Apparently, it was for one of their clients. Shortly after applying for the job on LinkedIn, a recruiter named Dennis R. Johnston, Senior Executive VP from Stewart, Cooper, and Coon and office # [protected] reached out to me. He said that to be considered for the job I had to pay him. I asked him what do you mean "if you feel you may be reasonably receptive to paying a fee", that he would submit my resume to the hiring manager. He said "Hiring us to job hunt". I explained to him that in actuality companies, without a recruiter or resources, hire and pay external recruiters approximately 25 % when the candidate is hired. It is not the other way around - where the candidate is paying the recruiter to submit their resume to their client, the employer Stewart, Cooper, and Coon are representing. This company takes advantage and attempts to scam unemployed job seekers.