Ster-Kinekor — blue route mall sterkinekor seats issue
On wednesday, 26 april 2017, I booked 2x tickets for fast 8 at blue route mall for 8pm, I chose a love seat - seat numbers e6 - e7.
When I arrived in the cinema - the love seat I booked didnt exist, in fact e7 - e8 was in fact the actual love seat and I ended up having to share this love seat with a complete stranger!
How is it possible that I am able to book a certain seat online only for your cinema layout to be incorrect?
The lines outside of the cinema were so damn long - I couldnt still wait to address the matter with a manager!
This is pathetic - sort your seats out to match what is available on the website!
More Ster-Kinekor Complaints & Reviews
- Ster-Kinekor - bad attitude, unhelpful and rude 
- Ster-Kinekor - unable to retrieve tickets booked online at cinema
- Ster-Kinekor - bayside cinema renovations 
- Ster-Kinekor - avoid this place at all costs 
- Ster-Kinekor - slandering of christian faith by ng kerk's movie dominee tienie. please remove from cinemas 
- Ster-Kinekor - cinema screen faulty
- Ster-Kinekor - melted slush puppy
- Ster-Kinekor - poor service
- Sterkineko - the behaviour and attitude of staff/ and service
- Ster-Kinekor - mall of africa