Step One Realty, LLC / Horrible Management

United States, Alabama, Jacksonville Review updated:
Step One Realty
We were happy in the home we were renting and had planned on staying another year before we bought a house of our own until we received an email with a just form to sign if we wanted to remain in the property however the amount of the rent had increased by $150.00 a month. I asked if that was a typeo' and was advised it was not, he thought that the property was worth more in rent and if we wanted to stay we would have to pay the higher rate. We adv we would move out. We then had the house pressure washed, carpets cleaned and everything cleaned by a professional, did the walk through and he asked me what i was going to do about the red wall in one of the bedrooms. I said nothing, you did not tell me that it needed to be changed and it is the day before we move out. Eric the property Manager/ Owner said that he never approved that we could paint. when i showed him the emails I got that he did not want to ague with me and he would do what he had to do. Now we have been out of the house for over a month and he will not contact me back on our deposit that is owed to us. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Small claims court here we come!
Jun 2, 2015

A  9th of Feb, 2016 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Renting from Eric Boyd has been the worse experience..I live in a unit with horrible upstairs tenants, made several complaints, called the police several times. Nothing is done, i stay up late night duo to loud noise and disturbance from upstarts people record every noise still nothing.. Gave my notice, my last month there. 5 days after rent was do i haven't made payment i receive 3 day notice as if i did not say i was leaving. Threatening to put me out in 3 days for not having rent after the 3rd and have always paid my rent on time. BS..stay away from anything Step one realty has to offer. .Horrible service, worse manager ever, racist MF and call him self a Christian..

Step One Realty, LLC Logo Step One Realty, LLC