Stamps.com / Customer cheats

1 12959 Coral Tree PlaceLos Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

Stamps.com is cheating customers and charging customer without any service or product.

In October, I signed up a one-month free trial account with Stamps.com to try their services. Later, I decided to cancel the account because I do not use the service completely. I never receive the scale and any service.

The business is getting stomer register on the website with credit card information. One month later the stamps.com start charging money each month. In my case, Stamps.com charged me 2 times a month. Each charge is $17.99.

I contacted Stamps.com by writing a email message and I never got any reply. I called Stamps.com in December several times. Stamps.com representative refused refunding my money to my credit account. Stamps.com only agree to close my account for further changing me. I wasted a lot of time.

I believe that Stamps.com set a trap for customer to get in the website with the credit card information. Stamps.com uses the provided credit card to charge the customer until the customer complaint.

Stamps.com is cheating customers by delay replying the solution.

Stamps.com deliberately over charge. By any strict definition, even by its phone-calling standard

I know many customers having the same experience as this.

Stamps.com has been famous by its cheating practice in both consumer market and the Wall Street. I have filed a complaint at BBB, and suggest that all of us file a class litigation against Stamps.com if necessary.

Together, let us make it never happened.

De

Comments

• Gm
      16th of Dec, 2013

I called Stamps.com 1-888-434-0055.The same day that I saw the chage on my card.It was even before it came out of my account.I called on the 2nd.They said they cancelled my account and would refund my money.Then two days later it showed transaction complete on the account.I gave it two weeks to see a refund but it never happened.I called them again.1-888-434-0055.Talked to a guy.He just keeped repeating that it showed on his screen that it was already refunded.I said that I am looking at my card stament on line right now and it shows nothing about a refund.Don`t get takin by these conartists.They will take your money just as fast as an overseas scammer.I will say that anyone that was told that they will recieve a refund better check their card statement.If they didn`t refund then call Visa/Mastercard and file a complaint.