SportsMemorabilia.com / SportsMem / incorrect address on my package

Flordia, CA

Someone incorrectly inputted basically all of my mailing information incorrectly, from my mailing address to my phone number. My package is now lost in the mail. I had to chase them for everything from the start. They did not send me a reply email when I ordered, I had to request it from them. When I went to check what my package was doing, I had to again ask them for my tracking number because the one they had sent me in my email was incorrect. I again had to contact them to get another tracking number when it went from one company FedEx to Canada Post. Why this was a thing, I am unsure. But it was to late I could not correct their mistake. My package is lost. I have contacted the individual who I was emailing for my tracking number, the support line and the general email to see if anyone would reply to me. NO ONE HAS. Now I am out a bunch of money with none of the items I wanted. And a company that doesn't want to help at all. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. It is not worth it. I wish I never had.

Al