Sports Authority / Terrible and frustrating online service
On December 12, I ordered a Detroit Tiger sweatshirt for my son for Christmas, supposedly to be shipped in "4-5 days". I called on the 21st around 9:00 pm, as it had not yet been shipped, sat on hold for over 30 minutes, only to have somebody finally answer then, after hearing my complaint, hang up in my ear.
I called back a second time, waited another 30 minutes or so, then was hung up on again! Finally, around 11:00 pm, a third time and after almost two hours, I spoke to a nicer lady who said she would push the shipping through. We just received the item today (December 27), and it was the wrong item!!!!! Most of their stuff can be purchased with other stores (Dicks, Dunhams, etc.) with much better customer service. I cannot say enough bad things about them. Do not order from these people! They are terrible and frustrating!
More Sports Authority Complaints & Reviews
- Sports Authority - return exchange policy 
- Sports Authority - Tennis Rackquet and Shoes 
- Sports Authority - Sold me a bike with the wrong tire, manager denied that it was the wrong tire 
- Sports Authority - I Can Laugh Now 
- Sports Authority - defective merchandise and bad customer service 
- Sports Authority - Treadmill service
- Sports Authority - Exchange 
- Sports Authority - bad service, twice
- Sports Authority - Reward Card 
- Sports Authority - Delivery and Assembly