Spirit Incentives / Rip off, Scam, Criminal Organization

1 2455 East Sunrise Blvd, Suite MezzFt Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-315-8717

We were stupid enough to go to a real estate presentation by Silverleaf Resorts. They send out notices that "You've won a free trip" all you have to do is attend a 1.5 hour presentation. Actually the presentation takes much longer. They promised a gas card for $40 and two free vacations. It was total bs. The gas card was to be awarded by Spirit Incentives. When you read the details, it's unreal. In reality it's 4 gas cards for $10 each spread out over months. You can apply for only one gas card at a time, and there are a million rules designed to make you disqualify. For example, you must wait at least 30 days between submissions. But you must submit within 7 days of getting your fuel. They have many more "rules." It was NOT what was promised. So this is a total scam. Furthermore, they only sent me one gas card. After 8 weeks, I phoned them and they said there had been a delay because "their system was down."

St

Comments

• Ay
      18th of Aug, 2008

I wish I read these complaints before I bought into "Spirit Incentives" FREE 2 nights, FREE 2 adults passes to an amusement park, and FREE $50.00 in gas.

It was impossible to receive what was promised. The dates I gave they eventually denied, except for the very last date before this certificate expired.
    But after they confirmed it they asked for the hotel tax money.
    All of a sudden they couldn't confirm my desitination any more. What's that all about!!!
    So, then I'm trying to find another destination just so you can use this stupid certificate. I asked for the amusement park closest to us. They said no (of, course). So I opted for a stupid local Comfort Inn. My kids were not interested since there was no pool or anything to do.
    I used it but, I must say, this whole TIME CONSUMING ordeal was TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT!
    BEWARE...When it sounds good...It's most probably NOT!

• Ca
      8th of Oct, 2008

I have one of these 'coupons' and I hope my experience isnt the same as I have read .. time will tell.
    Wish I had of checked internet before buying into it.
    Geez

• Qu
      21st of Aug, 2009

We also went to the Silverleaf presentation, and Am quite ashamed to say we were sucked in and bought something we can in no way shape or form afford!! I am frightened about our finances now, and have also had nothing but hell with all the little "bonuses" they promised us! The only thing that even turned out to be on the up and up was the $40am express card and only because that was issued right there!(which she went on and on about how she just couldnt believe they sent us ALL the bonuses..be quiet they must have made a mistake...lol ) The gas was a wash, I dont have time to be playing around with all their little rules either. I was JUST about to sent our $100 deposit for the cruise when I decided to check out some feedback. OMG we do not have it to be losing! Thank God For all these people taking the time to tell their stories so that I didnt make a huge mistake.
    I do see 1 positive feedback on here. It doesnt seem the same situation? If its roughly$ 400 in "taxes, fees etc." Does any of our season travelers have an idea what it would cost us if say we got a last minute for $199 pp/ in additional fees etc.??? We really wanted to take that cruise!!:)

Thanks and thank you to all that posted.
    You saved us from heartbreak and headache