Spicy Lingerie / Scam charges

I recently ordered a Halloween costume from Spicylingerie.com and paid a hefty express shipping fee to receive it in time. I order online quite often and was expecting an email confirming shipment of my order, but it never came. The order status page link in my receipt email sent me to a page that listed nothing under order status or shipping-- nice. So, I began a Google search for a phone number to contact them (not listed on the site) and, instead, I find dozens of reports that Spicy Lingerie is a complete scam and that I will never receive merchandise from them, but they will charge me. The phone number that I finally found for them sent me to a full voice mailbox, and the link on the website to chat with a 'friendly' customer service agent only appears to be a link, clicking on it gets you nowhere. This is exactly what other victims described. I am the second person to report this company on this site and my experience was identical to the one posted. I am completely appalled at the thought of how much money these people must be are making; an average order of one item with express 'shipping' seems to be around $100. I read the other report on this website and was disgusted when I realized that it had been filed 2 YEARS ago. Apparently stealing money is pretty easy to get away with.

Hu

Comments

• Mo
      8th of Jan, 2009

Hello My name is Jaclinne From Spicy Lingerie, We have been in business since 2001, We will be more than happy to resolve any issue for our customer. However if a Costume that is used is not returnable is something we cannot accept it back, We do receive customer who try to return used hallowen costume especially in season of oct. nov that after their one time use, they simply want to return the used costume and get their money back, We state our return policy clearly Costume is a not returnable item, Can be exchange for size if doesn't fit.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with or simply drop us a email or phone call.
    Here is our customer service number and email:

909-598-0588

Help@spicylingerie.com

Or Live chat at our website at www.spicylingerie.com

• Je
      26th of Dec, 2009

I've browsed through hundreds of the items posted on Spicy Lingerie, and I am extremely satisfied with the variety of costumes and lingerie that they provide. However, I find that it is pointless to advertise all these items when it is not in stock (perhaps, the person in charge of the website can state whether these items are available). Although the items are cheap, I would not bother to purchase anything from this company. Visit a lingerie store near your home (it's quicker, easier and less of a hassle). The first time I purchased an item, I received an e-mail 7 days later stating that they no longer have it in stock. This month I purchased multiple items, however, it is now the 10th day and I am still waiting for the company to process my order. I left a message for them a couple of days ago to see what was taking so long, and they "happily" replied back saying that my tracking number will be updated soon. Apparently, their definition of "soon" is not similar to Webster's definition. Based on their messages, this company seems as though they will go out of their way to provide customer service. Unfortunately, from personal experience, I have not been treated as a valued customer. To cater to their customer, perhaps they should hire more workers to speed up the process (and reply to their e-mails in a timely manner)? I don't know who's running the business, but whoever it is has poor management skills.