Spicy Lingerie / Rip off company

I placed an order with Spicy Lingerie and attempted to cancel the order that same day, only a few hours later. They first sent me an email saying that they wouldn't cancel the order because it had already shipped. I sent them an email back saying that it wasn't possible that the item had shipped because they haven't even had time to process it yet. They didn't send me an email back but they credit my debit card the $61 I paid for the costume.

A week later they charged my debit card the $61 that they have previously credited it. I contacted them saying that my bank would take action if they didn't credit my account once again. I'm still waiting to hear back from them but I will never order from them again.

Va

Comments

Mo
  8th of Jan, 2009

Hello My name is Jaclinne From Spicy Lingerie, We have been in business since 2001, We will be more than happy to resolve any issue for our customer. However if a Costume that is used is not returnable is something we cannot accept it back, We do receive customer who try to return used hallowen costume especially in season of oct. nov that after their one time use, they simply want to return the used costume and get their money back, We state our return policy clearly Costume is a not returnable item, Can be exchange for size if doesn't fit.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with or simply drop us a email or phone call.
Here is our customer service number and email:

909-598-0588

Help@spicylingerie.com

Or Live chat at our website at www.spicylingerie.com