Spicy Lingerie / Fraud and scam
I ordered a Halloween costume from Secret Costumes on October 24th. Just like all the other reports I have read, after I ordered my costume, I totally got ripped off. I paid over $60 for the costume plus priority shipping. They sent an email confirmation immediately after I purchased the item that looked completely real.
Also, the site says it is approved by Yahoo. After waiting for almost five days with no costume, I tried to contact Secret Costumes via email. No response. So, I sent another email the next day. No response. I called the phone number they have listed on the internet and received a recording that the mailbox was full and to leave a message. I started to get concerned and decided to Google the company. Low and behold, I found multiple reports that the company was a scam. So yeah... I had to get out the trusty old glue gun and make a last minute costume. Please do not trust your credit card information to this site!! I've had to cancel my credit card and file a fraudulent transaction with my bank. Fun times... Happy Halloween!
More Spicy Lingerie Complaints & Reviews
- Spicy Lingerie - Terrible store 
- SpicyLingerie.com - DON'T confuse with Spicy-Lingerie-Store.com 
- Spicy Lingerie - Lousy service 
- Spicy Lingerie - Scam charges 
- Spicy Lingerie - Still no delivery 
- Spicy Lingerie Store - Halloween costume
- SpicyLingerie.com - Problems with sizes
- Spicy Lingerie - Poor Service, slow delivery 
- Spicy Lingerie - Don't buy from them
- SpicyLingerie.com - Don't buy from them