Spicy Lingerie / Fraud and scam

I ordered a Halloween costume from Secret Costumes on October 24th. Just like all the other reports I have read, after I ordered my costume, I totally got ripped off. I paid over $60 for the costume plus priority shipping. They sent an email confirmation immediately after I purchased the item that looked completely real.

Also, the site says it is approved by Yahoo. After waiting for almost five days with no costume, I tried to contact Secret Costumes via email. No response. So, I sent another email the next day. No response. I called the phone number they have listed on the internet and received a recording that the mailbox was full and to leave a message. I started to get concerned and decided to Google the company. Low and behold, I found multiple reports that the company was a scam. So yeah... I had to get out the trusty old glue gun and make a last minute costume. Please do not trust your credit card information to this site!! I've had to cancel my credit card and file a fraudulent transaction with my bank. Fun times... Happy Halloween!

Va

Comments

• Mo
      8th of Jan, 2009

Hello My name is Jaclinne From Spicy Lingerie, We have been in business since 2001, We will be more than happy to resolve any issue for our customer. However if a Costume that is used is not returnable is something we cannot accept it back, We do receive customer who try to return used hallowen costume especially in season of oct. nov that after their one time use, they simply want to return the used costume and get their money back, We state our return policy clearly Costume is a not returnable item, Can be exchange for size if doesn't fit.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with or simply drop us a email or phone call.
    Here is our customer service number and email:

909-598-0588

Help@spicylingerie.com

Or Live chat at our website at www.spicylingerie.com

• Ju
      30th of Oct, 2018

How about you don't always assume the customer is out to scam you? What kind of customer service is that? aI purchased 2 halloween dresses that were of such poor quality that they did not even stay intact for 1 night. I am not trying to return a "used" costume. I am trying to return a costume that was not suitable to wear. The quality and construction was horrible. Both dresses I ordered had the same problem. And just to be clear, I am happy to submit photos to verify that the dresses were not FITTED or TIGHT. You should consider each complaint independently and try to make customer service a priority. I have submitted online reviews and reviews to the Better Business Bureau in California. I will continue to voice my dissatisfaction with this company and its policies.