Spicy Lingerie / Terrible store

I ordered $105 worth of items from spicylingerie.com and spent $20 more for express shipping. This was last month and I have not got any confirmation that my order was processed or being shipped. I've sent several emails b/c they do not have a phone number and have not gotten any replies. This company is a scam. They took my money and did not send product. I have asked them for a refund and now in the process of filling out several complaints against this company. The website says that they are sponsored by Yahoo!; they will be hearing from me.

Va

Comments

• Mi
      25th of Oct, 2008

I have ordered through them as well and they are NOT actual company at all. They go by several different names such as: Secret Costumes, Spicy Lingerie Shop, Spicy Lingerie. All of these websites had working site which I was just on the yesterday. I think this year round they shut down all of their websites from all the people who ordered Halloween costumes and their other products after they gotten everybody's credit card accounts. The bank is not able to trace these orders when they look it up so you would have to file a fraud report with your bank and they should refund the money back. Most important tip I have for those out there who have been through the same situation is that when you go to a website from doing search through Google remember that Google does not go through whats real and whats not therefore if the website does not provide a working phone number for customer service, or any other contact information thats a red flag. If the company has a working phone number and says call back during office hours and you are, thats also a red flag. So, check these things out before you make a purchase online especially if you are Google the items. Be smart.

• Ga
      28th of Oct, 2008

I too ordered from spicy about $75 worth with Express Delivery and it's been over a month and I have yet to receive ANYTHING and the son's of B*$%HES have the audacity to charge my credit card. I have called my bank to let them know what is going on. This is something that should be made even more public !!!

• Je
      29th of Oct, 2008

Did any of you ever get your money back? I ordered a costume, and they said it was out of stock -- and now they have charged me twice. What a bunch of bs.

I need my money back. :<

• Er
      30th of Oct, 2008

This "company" is a load of crap. Wish I would have done my research before ordering thru them. I am going to contact the BBB. I ordered one wk ago, paid extra on shipping and still no halloween costume. Of course they have already charged my cc. Now I have to find a costume at the last minute and pay again.

8th of Nov, 2008

All you need to do is contact your credit card (or debit card) issuer and tell them you want to dispute a charge because you did not receive merchandise. No one should EVER charge your card until they ship the order (they can get an authorization, but can't "charge" you). The card issuer will usually credit your account immediately and then issue a chargeback to the company (take the money back from them) until they can prove that they fulfilled the order.

• Su
      10th of Nov, 2008

I have open a sexy lingerie shop.

10th of Nov, 2008

This place is horrible!!! I ordered a costume from them a week and a half before Halloween and I paid extra for 2-3 day shipping. They guaranteed the costume would be here by the Tuesday before Halloween. They knew send me a tracking number or order status. I emailed and called them numerous times with no response. After much harassment, I received my costume the Monday after Halloween. I returned it to them (had to pay $10 for shipping). They finally emailed me and told me that I had to order something else beacuse they don't accept returns. I have contacted my bank to disputed. DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!!! THEY ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!! It is so disgusting.

• Mo
      8th of Jan, 2009

Hello My name is Jaclinne From Spicy Lingerie, I will like to point out that the post by Miss El is not true. We have already wrote a legal notice to this person regarding this person or a possible competitor who try to black mail our company. what she wrote about our company is 100% not true. We have been in business since 2001, And We have never change our company name or switch to another store, We will be more than happy to resolve any issue for our customer. However if a Costume that is used is not returnable is something we cannot accept it back, We do receive customer who try to return used hallowen costume especially in season of oct. nov that after their one time use, they simply want to return the used costume and get their money back, We state our return policy clearly Costume is a not returnable item, Can be exchange for size if doesn't fit.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with or simply drop us a email or phone call.
    Here is our customer service number and email:

909-598-0588

Help@spicylingerie.com

Or Live chat at our website at www.spicylingerie.com

• Km
      11th of Feb, 2009

Wish I would have seen this site before ordering. Company is a joke. Avoid at all costs.

• Th
      1st of Mar, 2009

i recently had a $100 plus order from them. same website.
    i recieved the order timely and everything was correct.
    i hate bad business as much as any of you, but i felt this company deserved a fair shake.
    my lady loved the products, especially the quality of the stockings.
    i hope you can contact them and try to resolve your issues. i'd be surprised if they didn't handle it professionally based on the way my order was handled. if there is any truth to the comments from the posting from jaclinne then you deserve what you have.
    tim
    littleton, co

• Je
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I"m also a great satisfy customer for spicylingerie.com. I got my order in timely fashioned. All email was reply and i'm a happy customer !

• Ki
      17th of Mar, 2009

This company is a scam with all indications to KEEP AWAY AND DO NOT USE THEM!! My g'friend has paid $USD346 for her and her friends costumes with special delivery etc etc with the very same out come as the high majority of unsatified customers on this website.

Again, we can not contact them and have had no response from their customer servce email address or provide phone numbers. I would happily invite Jaclinne From Spicy Lingerie to contact me directly to resolve this issue???

DO NOT USE - THESE GUYS ARE CRIMINALS!!

26th of Mar, 2009

I ordered 135.00 worth of clothing I took a Teddy away with me and cut the tags off to find it was in bad condition ripped on both sides I looked like somebody else tried to squeeze into it and ripped it I sent it back and they will not do a thing about it. I am so disappointed because I was a good customer So I should have listened to all the complaints before I ordered I hope this opens yours eyes They have very cheap material not worth buying from them

26th of Mar, 2009

I was so disappointed to find the condition of the teddy nightwear I ordered they will not make good for it either I wrote them saying how bad it was and that I took the tags off because I took it away with me only to be disappointed I would not have put it on my dog and they said for sanitary reasons well quess what I hope some other poor person does not get this same item ripped on both sides I will never order from them again. They definately do not stand buy their orders. Go to Victoria Secrets they are a reputable company and they take back with it with out tags to make you happpy

• Sp
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I completely disagree with the original comments that were posted by either a dissatisfied customer or a competitor. I have shopped at Spicy Lingerie for the past four years now, and have spent over $1000 in merchandise at this site. While the shipping times will often take 3-4 weeks for delivery, the shipping is free, and the price of the merchandise is the very best value that is out there. I have only had one instance where my purchase was not delivered in its entirety, and when I e-mailed the site regarding the missing items they promptly sent out the remaining outfits. This site is the best of its kind on the net, and I would be deeply upset if it was run out of business by inaccurate representations posted on the web.

• He
      29th of Apr, 2009

I agree that this store is a scam. I ordered some items after searching my local stores and online for the perfect outfit for a very much overdue night away with my husband. I paid the extra $26 for the so-called express shipping and have yet to receive the merchandise. Although I enjoyed my night away, I was so annoyed the whole time about not receiving my stuff. I did e-mail them and they finally e-mailed me back a few days later to say they were so sorry and they had a ton of orders for that week in which I placed my order so they were attempting to get all the orders out soon. What a load of [censored]. I e-mailed back to state my frustrations so lets see what their response will be. For those customers on this page that had a good experience, count yourself lucky!!! For future customers, avoid this company and the frustration!!!

• Ff
      11th of May, 2009

My card was charged on 5-4-09 before the order was shipped, and I got an email today saying that my order was back-ordered and would ship within 2-10 weeks. They even said at the bottom of the email that my card would not be charged until the order shipped. I've yet to receive a response on canceling my order, so we'll see if I get my money back. I paid $67 for this crap.

• Pe
      2nd of Jun, 2009

Just thought I would add here, I found this web site looking for Spicy Lingerie's number after I made an order two weeks ago from here in Singapore.
    Every thing seemed okay at first. But the order took ten days before it was processed to the stage that a USPS tracking number was available. Incidently the same time it took to do an order on another company called Flirty Lingerie, get it processed and delivered half way around the world from you guys. The tracking number worked on the USPS site. But it got as far as the third location in the US and stopped saying it was delivered! Then i found this site and was sure I was scammed too. After speaking to my wife I decided to call the numer i found on the net and just as reports here, no answer. Now I was sure I was scammed! i was so angry I decided to go the bed (morning there is middle of the night here) and send an e-mail to them (which seems to take a couple of days to get an answer from) threatening to claim back the payment on my Visa if they didnt immediately explain why my parcel was delivered to a US address and get it delivered correctly. Then to my pleasant shock the next day a parcel arrived. It was my Spicy Lingerie delivery, perfect! A necklace, matching earings and shoes! Just thought you'd want to know and take comfort for those waiting (for what its worth) that some orders do get sent, arrive and are correct...scam, I don't know...for me not! A little slow service for sure but that is the only bad thing i can say. If I hadn't of seen these pages I would use them again if I couldnt get what I want from my regular supplier mentioned here. Now, I dont know if i would. Some pages I read seem to suggest the complaints are all industial trickery because they are competition, hard to believe totally? i did ask my regular supplier if they have heard of Spicy to see what their reaction was and they said they had heard of them but knew nothing of them..if it was all trickery, wouldnt they have taken the opportunity to say something bad? Anyway for those of you that might read, if you are looking for a 100% professional company, I have used www.flirtylingerie.com four times in two years and they are absolutely fantastic. They are more expensive though, even for the same thing but no if you're getting it instead of no getting it at all. Hope this helped in some way. Good luck! P.

• Br
      8th of Jun, 2009

I so thrilled when I came across Spicy Lingerie, they have amazing stuff and I was excited that I actually found what I was looking for but now its a different story. I have never been so disappointed in a company as much as I am with Spicy Lingerie. I put an order in early morning May 29, 2009 and requested 2-3 shipping. They have yet to even ship out my order. And everytime I send an email to the company to try and get some answers I get the same email from them, which is a copy and paste thing that you get off their website. They say they are devoted to their customers and what them to be happy, well I am one pissed off customer and they haven't even tried to help or resolve any issues. I really was looking foward to the item I bought but now I'm just mad that they ruined my special day with that special someone. I warn any of you future buyers to look else where, because this company is in no hurry to get you what you want.

• Su
      19th of Jul, 2009

I ordered products from this company 3 weeks before new years and did not receive my order untill after Valentines day . They would not respond to emails or telephone calls . I will say that after finally getting the products, I was very happy with the quality and it was at a very fair price for the same products on other sites . I think they have great high quality products for a very fair price, but the company is very poorly run . I will point out that I also paid extra for 3 day delivery but was never charged for it . I found through my bank visa check card that they inquired about my account but never actually charged my account until the products were actaly shipped . Great Products, Poor Business people