[Resolved] Speed Services - Post officeParcel sent by speed services but after 5 days not at my post office

Parcel was sent on Monday 28December 2014 via speed services from Lephalale post office. The staff at Lephalale told us that the parcel will be at Marble Hall post office on Tuesday the 30 December 2014. When we phoned the post office the afternoon they said they have not received any parcels for the day. When we phoned the post office in Wednesday they said that they haven't received any parcels for that day as well. When we phoned the speed services contact sentre on Thursday they said the parcel was scanned in on the system on Tuesday night in Marble Hall and that post office said there is no parcel. I went to the Groblersdal post office on Friday morning they said that the parcel is still in JHB but the track is going out today. Every time we phone the speed services contact sentre they keep on putting us on hold until my airtime run out. I went back to the Groblersdal branch to phone the speed services on my behalf and the staff at the branch in Groblersdal think the whole situation is a joke, they think it's funny!!! Why do you pay for speed services if they just send it by regular post?????!? The parcel is cronic medication that's why we send it via speed services we need it urgently!!! If there is any problems regarding my health I will take legal action against the post office! I want a refund for the speed services that I paid for but my parcel was sent with regular post.

• Resolution statement

I am still unhappy because my parcel was sent "overnight by speed services" and only arrived after 4 DAYS! I have paid for a faster service but it was just sent as ordinary mail.Why did I have to pay more!??? I demand a refund for a service I had to pay and didn't receive.

Ap
Jan 02, 2015

Comments

• Ap
      Jan 02, 2015

No I am not happy and this case is not resolved! I had to pay for "OVERNIGHT" which is much more expensive than just ordinary mail, and yet my parcel was sent as ordinary mail and NOT OVERNIGHT! I want a refund and believe me I WILL NEVER EVER SEND ANYTHING EVER WITH THE POST OFFICE AGAIN! From now on I will only use POSTNET or a courier service that is not linked to the Post office