Spadester / they owe me over three thousand and they wont pay

1 309 terry rdHurst, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-557-47852

They say that they wont pay me because they say I cheated. Actually they dont pay anyone as the people on the site would often tell me

More Spadester Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• To
      28th of Oct, 2008

spadesters is nothing but 1 big scam site they ripped me off for 1599 thx spadesters for your 3 months of promisng me my money then closing my account your damn scammers NEVER PLAY AT SPADESTERS THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY OH BTW NICK WEBBER YOUR A PIECE OF CRAP

16th of Nov, 2008

Spadester not only jipped me out of my bonus in the get go, but also seemed to rack bots against me that knew how to make me lose. It was too unreal as if the "players" I played against were bots with AI knowledge into my hand. With the knowledge it would calc the best way to take my bids, hands, and cash... RIPOFF!!!

• Gm
      15th of Jul, 2009

Give em another chance. They took awhile too get on the right track, but have since become extremely efficient in their payouts. I should know, I was one of the first to post a bad comment about them and have since seen the light. My name on Spadester.com is GMoney99, and like you they seemed to be messing with me also, but like I said have since paid me over 500 dollars, and have done so very quickly. So good luck and I hope you give them another try.

15th of Jul, 2009

I've been paid out anytime I want

• Sp
      16th of Jul, 2009

These recent posts are fake posts by spadester itself. They don't pay. They just take your identity information.

22nd of Jul, 2009

I know a lot about spadester, and can probably answer any questions that you have. In particular, if you're confused about what is true, just drop me an email. Feel free to remain anonymous. My email is kevoltkevolt@gmail.com.

31st of Jul, 2009

Hello. Spadester told me to remove my posts from this site, but I don’t know how. Can anybody help?

6th of Aug, 2009

Nobody is helping me to remove my posts from this site, so please visit:
    That will get you the correct information.