OTDC Complaints & Reviews

OTDC — Verification of an SMS

Dear Sir/ Madam, I have received a message on my cell number +[protected] from OTDC (+[protected]) on 29...

OTDC — Scam email

Hello my name is Sheriny Chism. My address is 3147 Voss Dr. Baton Rouge, La, 70805. My phone number i...

OTDC — Verification of sms

dear sir i have received a message on my cell number +[protected] from OTDC that my mobile number has won...

OTDC — receive a message

Dear sir, i had received a message to my mobile my mobile number is [protected] in 04-05-2011 from UK that i...