Southern Dental - Palm Center / Teeth whitening

1 Houston TexasHouston, United States Review updated:

While they are cleaning your teeth, they will pitch the for the Teeth Whitening trays ($99.00) or Office Whitening (299.00). What they omit in that pitch is that the smile teeth are the only teeth they whitening. The other teeth are still discolored which is awful. Rashida had me to look at my teeth when she finished but in between the teeth were still discolored. I told her I did not like the fact in between weren't whiten. She told the teeth whitener would burn my gums but whitening the teeth means the entire teeth not just the front of the teeth. I went to my nephew Dentist on Saturday which told me my teeth were poorly done. He said they should provide full disclosure of hat is included in th $299.00 so I could make an informed decision. Now I have to see another Dentist to complete the whitening.

Ka
Nov 13, 2016

Comments

• Dr
      15th of Nov, 2016

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your concerns. We cannot post specific responses to your complaint due to HIPPA laws.
    I am happy to speak with you regarding your concerns. Please contact our Regional Manager, Alie Char at [protected]@southerndental.com

We will do everything possible to assist you in a resolution.