[Resolved] Southbeach Dietdissatisfied with food and service/ charged my acct 2x

I tried your service . I hated it. Aside from the food being terrible . I only ordered one month to try it... when I tried it it was not good. I didn't request a refund for the food that came the first month even tho it is in the garbage. I should have known better but when I recieved the second charge on May 10 I was furious. I called customer service and they were very nice but insistent that I had asked for this to reoccur each month. NO WAY.. I explained to them that I would never have done that until I knew that the food was good and edible.. It was neither. I chalked the first month up as a loss but I will not accept this second charge. I spoke to 4 people.. they kept switching me to a different person and no one would even help me . They pretty much said TOO BAD!
I have never dealt with such an unprofessional company.
I asked to speak to someone above the manager and no one would do that either. I would like this resolved by crediting me back for the product. Come and get it ..its all yours. Please have someone call me or email me at your earliest convenience.

• Resolution statement

• Updated by Bear1957, May 11, 2018

After a complaint you have the nerve to also solicit for other products.

• Updated by Bear1957, May 11, 2018

x111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

• Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are so sorry to hear about the negative experience you had and that you were charged for a second order that you did not want.

At your earliest convenience, please send us an email at [protected]@southbeachdiet.com referencing your review and we will be more than happy to look into this further.

We look forward to hearing from you!

The South Beach Diet Consumer Experience Team