South African Broadcasting Corporation [SABC] / annual fee
id number [protected]
I don't know where to turn
My father passed away in August 2017, he left in his will a tv, my daughter, she never took possession of the tv as she still lives at home and I have one .
My sister was living with my Dad at the time, she has a tv licence, my daughter told her she could keep it, and sold it to her now SABC is demanding my daughter pay for a tv licence, I assume the executor told the SABC that she got the tv, which I under stand but they refuse to except that my daughter does not have it
I need SABC to close the account write off any monies they think my daughter owes as she never applied for the licence and does not need one, I have attached all correspondence except for the calls, I never made notes of all the calls made.
I need this settled, my daughter gets about 3 calls a day sometimes threating her with legal action mind you, and the first she heard about any of this is when she got the call demanding she paid, so she had already been handed over, I don't understand they can call from the debt collectors but not when they were first informed about her receiving the tv
More South African Broadcasting Corporation [SABC] Complaints & Reviews
- Sabc 2 - sabc2 cancelled naruto 
- SABC TV - legal action for tv license 
- VVM Attorneys % SABC - sabc tv license 
- SABC VVM Attorneys - unwilling to close tv licence 
- SABC / TV Licences - tv license fee for a pensioner / concession application
- South African Broadcasting Corporation [SABC] - demanding payment when I have submitted proof that I am a paid up customer. I have sent many emails and proof.
- SABC - tv licence cancellation
- South African Broadcasting Corporation [SABC] - illegitimate licence back charges
- South African Broadcasting Corporation [SABC] - tv license
- South African Broadcasting Corporation [SABC] - noise pollution in sabc radio broadcasts