Sorbet Group — massage
Sorbet Killarney Mall
Therapist - Thembi.
I arrived for the appointment in a wheelchair and the therapist asked the background of my condition. I explained that it is autoimmune related. She told me that she had not heard of it. I explained it would be fine and a massage would help.
I got undressed and lay down on the table. There was whispering and a deep conversation outside the room. She then entered & told me that she could not perform the massage as it is immune-related & it would affect my blood.
Well done to the therapist for using google whilst I was undressing, however this is not the way to treat a client especially since I have been there several times before for waxing & nails.
More Sorbet Group Complaints & Reviews
- Sorbet Group - I will not be visiting sorbet again 
- Sorbet Group - extremely disappointing treatment
- Sorbet Group - poor service
- Sorbet Group - bruised blue black after wax
- Sorbet Group - nail polish 
- Sorbet Group - nails
- Sorbet Group - lash extension removal
- Sorbet Group - eyelashes 
- Sorbet Group - no stock
- Sorbet Group - very unfriendly and rude receptionist