Sorbet Groupbio sculpture gel french hands

On the 17th of November at 9am I had an appointment at Sorbet Drybar in Greenstone mall. My treatment at Sorbet included a Botox hair treatment, gelish French on my toes and Biosculpture Gel French with nail art on my hands. When I explained to the lady that I wanted to do nail art with the French on my nails she was not too sure if she would be able to do it, then I requested her to put shimmer on my nails and she did not know what I was talking about. I wanted to ask for another nail technician to do my nails but thought I will give her the opportunity to do my nails, she ended up cutting my skin at the top of my nail, which was bleeding for some time and then the Gel was not evenly applied. I did not get my nail art as she was not able to do it. This was my 2nd appointment with Sorbet and I really enjoyed my first treatment but I am very disappointed with my 2nd treatment. I spend over R1500.00 and felt that the price I paid for my nails was a waste of Money and I now need to redo them. It looks like a student was practising on my nails. I did not complain immediately, but after a few people had a look at my nails they said that they would not have paid for this. Your feedback on the above will really be appreciated. Regards Vicky [protected]

Ja