Sony LCD / Poor response of complaint
TV got switched off automatically on 18.08.09 with red LED blinking on the standby display and further date wise status is as follows:
1.Complaint was made thro’ customer cares on 19.08.2009 vide no 4192591. Sony representative visited on 20.08.2009 who could not make any observations and we were told to make video recording for the whole event, if it occurs again.
2.The TV stopped again on 20.08.2009 and when it was again switched on, the TV switched off with red LED blinking after 1 minute.
3.Complaint was made again thro’ customer cares on 21.08.2009 vide no 4201875 and the Shri Anil Kumar visited on 22.08.2009 and observed the problem.
4.I personally followed up with customer care on 24.08.2009 and on 27.08.2009 and was told to meet officials in the Sony office. Today I tried to meet the concerned officials, but in vain.
5.To our utter surprise we got a call from Shri Deepak Shah on 28.08.2009 stating that Sony can replace the part only. Here I would draw your attention that when the parts were replaced in the TV (belonging to Shri Alok kumar Srivastava, a colleague of mine in NTPC), the TV did not work satisfactorily and subsequently the TV was replaced by Sony India.
6.While discussing the matte wit my friend Shri H.S Saini, I again came to know that he also experienced the same problem in Sony LCD TV.
More Sony LCD Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers! 
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number 
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product 
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care 
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block 
- Sony Ericsson W810i - Wrong packing or sealing 
- Sony Ericson/W395 - Bad post sale service
- Sony - Gift Card
- sonyericsson mobil phone g900 - unwillingness to return my mobile phone
- Sony Bravia KDL-46NX720 - junk! spend more just to lose more!