Snuggie / Product Quality and Customer Service

1 Hagerstown, MD, United States Review updated:

1. Product arrived after 2 - weeks and the first Snuggie I opened had a two inch section that was not sewn together an obvious manufacturing flaw.
2. $31.80 shipping costs were excessive... at least 3 times the actual shipping cost!
3. They prevent one from being able to talk with a live person and instead relied on an automated voice recording.
4. When I asked to return the items and get a refund they automatically and immediately offered me a $20.00 credit... a no questions asked refund credit. I will wait to see if they actually put this credit back on my credit card before responding further.

Comments

Do
  6th of Sep, 2009

Try calling 866-879-3432 and you'll be able to talk to a live person. M-F, but I forgot the hous - just call mid-day. I, too, was extremely frustrated and furious when I didn't have the opportunity to change my mind about my order. When I saw the $34 shipping charges, I about had a coronary! Especially since there was absolutely no recourse. I, too, am complaining w/the BBB, as well as the FTC. I am also going to stop pmt thru my bank - even if it costs me $25, at least they won't get a penny of my money!! I do a lot of business online, and seldom get burned - but this time I certainly did! And I refuse to sit back and do nothing about it.
DonnaK/Texas