Snuggie / Scam

I like a lot of people here fell into the snuggie scam. From getsnuggie. Got charged for snuggies that I nver ordered/extra snuggies. Shipping and handing was way too high. I was I under the impression that I canceled my order but still got charged. ETC. I live in Maryland. I filed a complaint to the Maryland Consumer Protection Agency. They were able to help. They did not sound like they have received many complaints. I was surprised. I would suggest where ever you live that you file a complaint with a Consumer Protection Agency to help stop this scam instead of just posting complaints online.

Comments

• Do
      6th of Sep, 2009

Try calling 866-879-3432 and you'll be able to talk to a live person. M-F, but I forgot the hous - just call mid-day. I, too, was extremely frustrated and furious when I didn't have the opportunity to change my mind about my order. When I saw the $34 shipping charges, I about had a coronary! Especially since there was absolutely no recourse. I, too, am complaining w/the BBB, as well as the FTC. I am also going to stop pmt thru my bank - even if it costs me $25, at least they won't get a penny of my money!! I do a lot of business online, and seldom get burned - but this time I certainly did! And I refuse to sit back and do nothing about it.
    DonnaK/Texas