Snuggie / Order misplaced/horrid customer service

Placed an order for a Snuggie on Feb 25. Their "buy-one-get-one" deal isn't so great when you discover shipping is $15.90 and this only AFTER you place your order. It nearly doubles the price of the order.

So, I waited until March 17 to check on the order status as I hadn't received a confirmation email, shipment - nothing. They have by far the most frustrating automated phone system EVER. One number routes to the other which kicks to you back to the first one.
Finally I found a human being at [protected] who verified for me everything the automated voices were telling me - my order wasn't in their system. No record of me. She said if there's a "delay" on the website during the ordering process the order just... disappears.
Good thing this wasn't a gift. I'm honestly relieved they can't find me. They can keep their Snuggie and their crappy business practices. Buy in a local Walgreens if you really need it. Oy vey Snuggie!

Comments

• Ro
      9th of Jan, 2012

I have received alot of samples using Mysavings.com and some I haven't received.MAke sure you check the date on the sample you are trying to get, some of these have been posted since 2009.I tried getting samples from Life Script and Quality life, I don't know if they are related or what but I have never received a sample from them.On their site one must fill out pages and pages of health questions, they keep repeated them, just to try and get a sample from them.I've talked to several people who have also tried these sites and nothing for them either.I like Mysavings.com. I may not receive two free dryer sheets but I have other things which may I say I'm very Thankful for.So if anyone else out there has anything good to say about Mysavings.com please leave a comment and those who have had problems please leave your also.