Snuggie / snuggie scam

United States Review updated:
snuggie intentionally misleads consumers to take advantage of multiple eight dollar shipping charges by duplicating orders. these bogus charges will not appear on your statement until items have shipped and you will receive no confirmation email prior to inform you of the inflated charges. class action please. down with snuggie!!!

A  6th of Sep, 2009 by
Try calling 866-879-3432 and you'll be able to talk to a live person. M-F, but I forgot the hous - just call mid-day. I, too, was extremely frustrated and furious when I didn't have the opportunity to change my mind about my order. When I saw the $34 shipping charges, I about had a coronary! Especially since there was absolutely no recourse. I, too, am complaining w/the BBB, as well as the FTC. I am also going to stop pmt thru my bank - even if it costs me $25, at least they won't get a penny of my money!! I do a lot of business online, and seldom get burned - but this time I certainly did! And I refuse to sit back and do nothing about it.
N  17th of Sep, 2009 by
That phone number no longer works... and I just got scammed.. ordered a buy 1 get 1 free for 19.99 and got billed 71... I called the automated system and cancelled and it said i did, then I still got charged. I called again and it says the order was shipped.. I don't want these for 70.. when I can order them elsewhere and not get screwed. Who should I call to file a complaint???
A  8th of Feb, 2010 by
the exact same thing happened to me. they don't even give me a chance to review the charges, before you know it you see the outrageous total and the order is already completed. immediately cancelled my order the next day, and a month later find a $71.70 charge gone through and get the package the next day. i am livid!! what a scam...