Snapdeal.com / worst support

1 139/1 adrash nagar gurgaonGurgaon, India Review updated:

Hi All concerned, Want to highlight you a incident which changed my mind completely towards snap deal. I have purchased vans shoes from your website([protected] Sub Order Number). Quality of shoes is very poor([protected] Ticket Number). Same product i have user for almost a year which was from FLIP KART. I never faced any problem with that product. same product which i have purchased from you guys really causing pain in my ###. it is a cheap quality product. I know there is policy of return and exchange with in 7 days but how come i know with in 7 day that this product is good or bad. until or unless i use it. I trusted you and now i am feeling like i am cheated. I AM NOT ASKING FOR REFUND BUT THERE SHOULD BE SOMETHING THAT YOU CAN DO. I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH THIS PURCHASE AND SUPPORT AND RESPONSE FROM YOU. Hopefully this is the right place to escalate this and i will get a fair support. Believe me guys i don't want to take this to consumer court but you forcing me to do this with your support and behavior.

Ma
Jan 15, 2016

Comments

• On
      21st of Jan, 2016

Dear Mahender Bishnoi

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at writetous@snapdeal.com and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Regards,
    Snapdeal Team

• On
      19th of Apr, 2016

Hi Mahender,

Hope you are doing good.

We hope your concern is resolved. Please write to us at help@snapdeal.com in case you need any assistance.

Thanks,