Smoke Assist / BIG SCAM

1 OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-859-0771

ON 12-4-09 I CONTACTED SMOKE ASSIST. BIG MISTAKE. THEY WERE ON THE PUSHY SIDE BUT I TRIED TO KEEP UP WITH WHAT THEY WERE SAYING. I ADVISED THEM THAT I ONLY WANTED THE "FREE" STUFF. I WAS TOLD THAT IT WOULD BE $69.95 + S & H. IT WAS TO TOTAL $79.90. I SPOKE WITH MY HUSBAND & SINCE WE BOTH WANTED TO TRY TO QUIT SMOKING WE DECIDED TO TRY IT. I GAVE THEM MY DEBIT CARD INFO, ANOTHER BIG MISTAKE, & SURE ENOUGH ON 12-7-09 MY BANK GAVE THEM THE $79.90 I AUTHORIZED. BY 1-6-10 I STILL HADN'T RECEIVED THE SMOKE ASSIST SO I CALLED BACK & SPOKE WITH JEFF WHO ADVISED ME HE HAD THE WRONG ADDR. I GAVE HIM CORRECT ADDRESS & WAITED. ON 1-20-10 STILL NO PRODUCT. I CALLED AGAIN. SPOKE WITH KEVIN & THEN ASIA. NO ONE HAD A RECORD OF MY SPEAKING W/JEFF ON THE 10TH & THE ORDER WAS CANCELLED ON 1-18-10 BY SOMEONE IN THEIR OFFICE. I TALKED TO A "SUPERVISOR" NAMED TRACY. ADVISED HER OF A LOT OF THINGS BUT BOTTOM LINE IS I WANTED MY MONEY BACK. SO FAR I HAVE ONLY RECEIVED THE $69.95 & NOT THE $79.90. I STILL WANT MY BALANCE. I'M ON THE ROAD WITH MY HUSB SO WE ONLY GET OUR MAIL ONCE A MONTH. I JUST RECENTLEY FOUND OUT THAT SMAOKE ASSIST "SIGNED ME UP" FOR 2 ADDITIONAL THINGS THAT I DID NOT WANTY OR REQUEST. EVERYONE PLEASE CHECK YOUR BANK STATEMENTS FOR THESE 2 COMPANIES---- LEL IDSHIELD360 & LIL AMRN PATRIOT. THESE COMPANIES ARE TAKING $19.95 EACH EACH MONTH. LUCKILY I HAD MONEY TO COVER THESE. A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T & WE ARE ALL BEING TAKLEN ADVANTAGE OF & THAT'S JUST NOT RIGHT. I WAS ABLE TO SPEAK WITH TIA AT LEL IDSHIELD & SHE CANCELLED BOTH PRODUCTS FROM HER END BUT JUST TO BE SAFE I AM GOING OUT OF MY WAY TO CANCEL MY DEBIT CARD SO IT CAN'T BE TAKEN OUT ANYMORE. NEEDLESS TO SAY I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT REFUNDS ARE NOT GIVEN. I WAS ALSO TOLD BY A "JENELLE" AT LEL THAT THERE IS NO ADDRESS THAT I CAN WRITE A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO. I ADMIT I WAS RUDE & TOLD THEM I HOPED IT WAS BEING RECORDED. EVERY LEGITIMATE COMPANY HAS AN ADDRESS, BE IT STREET ADDRESS OR PO BOX ADDRESS, THAT A CONSUMER CAN WRITE TO TO COMPLAIN. NO, NOT THESE PEOPLE. OBVIOUSLY THEY WORK OFF THE STREET. RIPOFF BOGUS SHAM THAT'S THE WAY I SEE COMPANIES THAT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME.

Comments

19th of Feb, 2010

These products are cheap whole sale chinesse nock offs and can be found on dealsextreame.com for $8.04 these people are ripping you off PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO CHECK THIS OUT !!! It's the same package and every thing it will enlarge the pics and you will see for your self if you all ready have one look at this pic!!!1