Shivadas Glass Complaints & Reviews

Shivadas Glass — No Excuse For This

I ordered a pipe from this company on June 13th, it's now July 15th, which is past the 2-4 week delivery...

Shivadas GlassCharged credit card and nothing recieved 3 months later

On 1/29/11 i placed an order for a 20" HVY water pipe with 2 percs and an in line diffuser for $440 i added a sheepdawg bowl for $95 more. A total of $542. I called them a week later to see when it would ship, i was told another week. 7 days later i called again and was told there was a glass convention going in Las Vegas and it would be another week or two. 14 days later i called and was told the same thing...another convention in Vegas was going and it should arrive in his hands with in a week and he would send me an email on the day he shipped it out to me. Fast forward to 4/20/11 and i still havent recieved my item in spite of my credit card being charged 3 months ago. I have called them repeatedly in the last 3 weeks and have gotten no answer or call back, no emails, nothing at all. I only wish i wouldve seen these reviews before i placed my order...DO NOT MAKE MY MISTAKE. NEVER EVER GIVE SHIVADAS GLASS YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. THEY ARE THIEVES.

Respond

Shivadas GlassBad Service

I ordered a glass water pipe from them 6 weeks ago, still no sign of my product. After sending them 4 emails, they finally responded to me saying that the product was a "backer" and that I would receive my product shortly. It has been 2 weeks since then, 2 emails, a phone call, and still no replies. There is no excuse for horrible customer service or for a product that is "in stock" to take over 6 weeks to deliver (if I even get it at all). I warn you to take your business elsewhere, or risk the same fate as us all.

Respond

Shivadas GlassHasn't shipped my product

My sister Dawna in eugene oregon where shivadas is from ordered me a 12" tree design "waterpipe"

for my birthday 6 weeks ago!

(billed to Kerey Crinklaw)

STILL HASNT GOT HERE!

WTF!

I have sent them several emails asking nicley to at least know when it will be shipped

(website said within 4 weeks) & it said it was in stock on there website.

Not one reply at all.

(took the money off her credit card though)

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with.

I myself lived in eugene and know several glass suppliers that sell glass supplys (tubes/colors)and for shivadas to claim that some parts are hard to get is just a load of BS.

So today I look at there site and there are only spoons, no more waterpipes (says site is being updated and the contact us button is now missing with no phone # either so I am thinking WTF again.

This is the worst company I have ever delt with:

Wont give you a answer.

Hasn't shipped my product.

Removed there contact info off there website.

WTF shivadas

2 Responses
        • As
          asdff Feb 10, 2011

shivadas needs to be shut down! same thing happened to me. beware! stay away!!!

• Ki
          Kigali Feb 24, 2010

I ordered a pipe for my friend for her birthday on January 13th. They said the pipe I wanted was in stock and everything. They charged my card and sent me an invoice in my email for it and everything, so I was excited. But now, 6 weeks later, I still don't have my gift. Her birthday is far past so I now look like an ### hole cause I made a big hype about getting her something awesome. I tried to email them the other day, but they didn't reply. It's not like I can call them up, there's no contact information on their site.

My advice to you is that you don't waste your money with these guys. They'll just take it and run.

Also to all of my fellow scam victims, I say that we should sue them for fraudulent business. That would get them in gear or out of business, so then others won't have to have the bad experiences we have.

Shivadas Glassinferior product

I have just recieved a pipe ordered from Shivadas Glass that was far inferior to picture of product on website.
        This site is unprofessional about handling emails, calls, payment information.
        They obviously do not have the talent to blow glass and must surf web for cool pictures of pipes and bongs.
        when customer orders glass they then have to wait for knockoff version to be blown and sent to them.
        DO NOT BUY FROM SHIVADAS GLASS.

1 Response
          • At
            attaboy luther Oct 21, 2009

Had big flameout when i received pipe yesterday
            Please do not pay attention to my rant as it was ignorant and misguided
            Talked with owner today and he resolved my issues immediately.
            Shivadas Glass is a professional company with great looking glass

Shivadas Glass — Awful company

First of all, I do admit to attempting to buy a water pipe from Shivadas Glass. It was for a friend of mine...