Peter Jackson Complaints & Reviews

Peter JacksonClassic blue 30s

I bought a carton of Peter Jackson classic blue 30s half of the packets the cigarettes were empty n the tabacoo was left in the bottom of the packet. I have been smoking these for over 30 years. Not sure if it was the carton of bad luck but I was not happy. I have proof of the half empty cigarettes n the tabacoo left in the empty packet.
[protected]@gmail.com

Peter Jacksonfresh burst blue cigarettes

Twice in 3wks now, I have bought a packet of peter jackson original blue + fresh burst (because I only smoke menthol/fresh) and i've pulled out a cigarette, popped it & lit it but it still tastes like a normal cigarette and it makes me gag!! I check to make sure it's been 'popped', which it has, but it is still a normal cigarette!
    Two packets with 1 smoke in each that has popped but didnt become fresh, so I can't smoke them!

Peter Jackson — cigarettes

I would like to know why you people keep making and selling these disgusting things? To say they stink is an...

Peter Jacksonbroken

Hi my name is Brenda Cleland, , , i've been buying cartons of peter jackson blue, , , 4 pkg out of the carton had broken smokes and some had half smokes...I only smoke the peter jackson blue and I want to continue...but if I don't get paid back then im going to have to buy a different brand, , , This is the second time this happened, , , the first time I let is slide but this time im not... if you need to contact me the above number is the best one to reach me on... Thanx... the bar code is [protected]

Peter Jackson — unsatisfied

I have been smoking for about 20 years now and I currently smoke peter jackson rich 30. Ive noticed over the...