Smith's / ethics
I am very displeased in the customer service they provide which is second to none. The management is mediocre and the employees appear to not care except a select few. Completely understaffed due to the fact of the employers overworking the employees and the conditions they've been placed under. Most of the employees that have stayed are lazy and do very minimal. A select few are one of the hardest workers I have seen and believe they shouldn't be slaving over minimum wage. This has yet to be customer first store as Smiths should be and is below par in everything else. It is very disgraceful. I do hope changes will be made for the sake of the people.
More Smith's Complaints & Reviews
- Smith's Food and Drug - will not accept my checks 
- Smith's - renting a carpet cleaner 
- Smith's Food and Drug - employee complaint
- Smith's Grocery Store - employee conduct 
- [Resolved] Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug - pharmacy service 
- Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug - unethical behavior
- Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug - fuel attendant
- Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug - customer service or lack thereof.
- Smith's / Smith's Food and Drug - rotten bacon and response from butcher
- Smiths Grocery - employee inappropriate comments attitudes towards customers