Smilecare Lake Forest / Incorrect diagnose and improper charges
Horrible place for services on dental care and verification on billing. I went in to have services done, wait time is unbelievable. I had to cancel my eye appt because of their unstructered wait time. After almost three hours from the time I get there and to the time I left, I walked out of there in more pain than with I began with. I was informed I needed on onlay, after going back in forth, it was determined that the onlay was not fitting right and they needed to do it over. After being so frustrated, during my open enrollment i selected a new dentist (which I am totally happy with). It was determined that the onlay was too close to the nerve and that was why so much pain. My new dentist suggested a crown. Which now I have no pain. Sensitive to cold and heat at times, but that is to be expected. My advise - stay away from Smilecare. They offer you stuff that I have never been offered EVER in all my years of going to the dentist. They are trying to collect for services not done properly. And I will complain until justice is satisfied. Stay FAR away!!!
More Smilecare Lake Forest Complaints & Reviews
- SmileCare Dental - Unethical and terrible treatment 
- SmileCare - Dental malpractice and billing fraud 
- SmileCare - Dental Malpractice/Billing Fraud
- Smile Care Dental - Illegally billed me $500 
- SmileCare - Caring Family Dentist 
- Smile Care Lancaster, Ca - dirty very dirty carpets, walls, broken and old equipment.
- Smile Care - rude/incompetent/insensitive/ghetto company
- Smile Care - 5 months waiting for full set of dentures!!!
- Smile Care - COMPLETELY IGNORANT 
- SmileCare - Improper billing / collections