Smile Care / Billing Issues
SmileCare is charging me for the full amount of a treatment I had from a contracted dentist they used that was not a provider within my network even though I chose their office to begin with because they are a participating provider within my network. No notification was provider at the time I had treatment that their contracted dentist was not within my network otherwise I would have rescheduled. I am not going to pay because of their staff's negligence to provide this information at the time services were rendered. It wasn't an emergency, it was a follow-up appointment and because of their lack of common sense, I am not paying for their staff's mistakes. The Lake Forest office is also responsible for resubmitting a claim to my insurance company for a treatment I had, that's covered under my insurance. The insurance company requested that they provide additional information. The office is coming to me for the money because they're staff is incompetent at filling out paperwork. I have insurance to cover my services, I think I need insurance to cover idiots who don't know how to do their jobs.
More Smile Care Complaints & Reviews
- SmileCare Dental - Unethical and terrible treatment 
- SmileCare - Dental Malpractice/Billing Fraud
- SmileCare - Dental malpractice and billing fraud 
- Smile Care Dental - Illegally billed me $500 
- SmileCare - Fraudulent practice
- Smilecare Dental Group - Terrible company
- SmileCare - Improper billing / collections
- SmileCare Dental - Stole my money!
- Smile Care Dental Services - Refuse to find my refund
- Smile Care - Substandard care